Why is IdeaGlow less expensive compared to other enterprise-quality idea management software?
We often get this question from our prospective customers, wondering why IdeaGlow costs less than comparable enterprise-quality idea management software.
We're able to offer you these affordable price levels due to these two reasons:
- We've carefully optimized our business model to focus on only one thing - enterprise quality, cloud-based (SaaS) software. We do not build or sell anything else.
- We efficiently operate our entire company. For example, our Marketing & Sales expenses are well below industry averages.
As a result, you get enterprise-quality software and delightful customer service at an affordable price.
Would you like to find out whether IdeaGlow can help your team too? Click the button below to get started now...
Here’s a list of our major weaknesses… we hope this helps you make an educated decision
Perhaps like most of the software you’ve tried in your career, IdeaGlow is not perfect!
We’re sharing our weaknesses with you openly so that you can make an educated decision. Here are our major weaknesses…
IdeaGlow does NOT have the largest feature set
- IdeaGlow has a very focused feature set. This leads to a simple and efficient design, and makes it easy-to-learn and easy-to-use. “Ease of use” is the #1 reason given by our customers for choosing IdeaGlow.
- IdeaGlow has a powerful feature set, but does not have the largest feature set and very unlikely to ever do so.
- While companies of all sizes (from Fortune-500 companies to growing startups) find IdeaGlow meets their needs very well – we know from our past experience that some companies prefer to purchase software with the largest feature set. This is especially the case when:
- The purchase decision is driven by “Purchasing” or “Procurement” departments primarily using “Who got the most checkboxes?” approach.
- Teams are purchasing for “hypothetical needs 5 or 10 years down the road” – rather than the actual needs & pains that exist today.
- As a result, if you’re looking for idea management software with the largest feature set - IdeaGlow is not the right fit for you.
IdeaGlow does NOT offer “On-Premise” version
- IdeaGlow is “Cloud Based”:
- IdeaGlow is delivered as a cloud-based tool – also known as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- We host the software on our servers. Just the same way you log on to your bank’s web site, you securely log on to IdeaGlow using a standard web browser – and use our software securely over the internet.
- We employ state-of-the-art security infrastructure, regularly pass security audits by nationally recognized independent IT security firms, and offer easy data portability so you can transition to another software at any time.
- We do NOT offer “On-Premise” version:
- However, some companies require that all of their software is “on-premise” – i.e. installed and run on their company’s own servers on their own IT network.
- We do not offer “on-premise” version and have no plans to do so.
- As a result, if your company has an explicit “On-Premise Only” policy and does not allow the use of any cloud-based or SaaS software by any department – then IdeaGlow is not the right fit for you.
IdeaGlow is NOT the lowest-priced idea management software
- IdeaGlow is affordably priced. Comparable enterprise-quality idea management software can cost 3-10 times the price of IdeaGlow, depending on your license needs.
- Due to the reasons explained here, IdeaGlow is able to offer you enterprise-quality software and delightful customer service at an affordable price.
- That said, IdeaGlow is not the lowest-priced idea management software and will never be so – as there are a lot of low-end, cheap software in our market.
- As a result, if “lowest price” is your most important criteria in selecting idea management software - IdeaGlow is not the right fit for you.
Now that we’ve shared our biggest weaknesses – let us also share with you why companies of all sizes (from Fortune-500 companies to growing startups) use IdeaGlow to manage their ideas every day: Why do companies choose IdeaGlow?
If you’re wondering “Can IdeaGlow work for me, in spite of these weaknesses?” – rest assured IdeaGlow is proven to work in the real world, as explained below…
Is IdeaGlow Proven to Work?
Yes. Companies of all sizes (from Fortune-500 companies to growing startups) - across industries - use IdeaGlow every day to manage ideas and suggestions from their employees, customers, partners, and other stakeholders.
They achieve significant increases in ideation, idea collaboration, and user engagement - while implementing a systematic process to capture and manage ideas and suggestions from their user community.